We employ a variety of established and cutting-edge techniques that have scientifically proven benefits for our patients. Best known for manipulation or adjustment of the joints and soft tissues-particularly the spine, chiropractic care also incorporates a large spectrum of other treatments to improve function and optimize overall health, including physical therapeutics, stretching and exercise-based rehabilitation, and nutritional, ergonomic and lifestyle recommendations.
Chiropractic care is most commonly used to treat musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain, neck pain, headache, extremity pain and mobility issues. However, many patients utilize chiropractic care for the successful treatment of their non-musculoskeletal conditions, such as allergies, high blood pressure, digestive disorders and otitis media (ear infections).
Research indicates this type of conservative manual therapy reduces pain and disability, increases body function and may reduce reliance on medications. It also provides high levels of patient safety and satisfaction.
Prevention and Wellness
We provide a variety of services to identify important health risks and promote wellness. Being aware of your health risks and taking actions to enhance healthy behaviors can improve overall wellness and quality of life.
Our wellness services include:
- Nutritional assessments and guidance
- Blood pressure screenings
- Stress management techniques
- Postural assessments and ergonomic recommendations
- Bone density screenings
- Weight loss guidance
- Exercise and activity recommendations
- Smoking cessation support
- Balance assessments and fall-prevention recommendations
- Stabilizing foot orthotics
Massage therapy is recognized as one of the oldest methods of healing, dating back nearly 4,000 years. Today, massage therapy refers to the application of various touch and tool techniques to treat the muscular structure and soft tissues of the body. Massage therapy not only heals aching muscles, but also creates healthier circulatory, lymphatic and nervous systems.
Clinically-proven benefits of massage:
- Reduces stress hormone levels
- Alleviates depression symptoms
- Reduces anxiety levels
- Promotes relaxation and healing
- Improves immune function
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves tension headaches
- Improves range of motion
- Helps manage arthritis pain
- Reduces carpal tunnel symptoms
- Improves rehabilitation after injury or operation
- Treats asthma and bronchitis
- Eases fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue
- Enhances attentiveness
- Facilitates weight gain in pre-term infants
- Swedish massage
- prenatal massage
- therapeutic deep tissue massage
- body rock hot stone massage
- trigger point therapy
- myofascial release
- sports/ortho massage